One of my accounts is showing up twice so I have incorrect figures in my system. I can't for the life of me see anywhere that I can delete this 2nd account!
It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, click the Edit link to the right of the account name and then select ‘Disconnect’. Follow the prompts to delete the account.
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
If you continue to have issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we’ll be happy to assist!
This question has received the maximum number of answers.