I have two IRA accounts with the same brokerage; one for my wife and one for myself. We also jointly own a mutual fund with the brokerage and on their website, the fund displays in both my and my wife's account.
So when HW pulls our IRA info it also pulls the same mutual fund twice; once when pulling my IRA account and once when it gets my wife's IRA. Is there a way to hide/disconnect one instance of this fund?
It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate mutual fund accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, please follow instructions on disconnecting and deleting this account (this will not delete or disrupt connection with any other accounts): https://support.hellowallet.com/customer/portal/articles/1244561
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
This question has received the maximum number of answers.