Hello, every bank account and every credit card account shows up twice. It's March 13. I read something dated in December that said they thought they would have it fixed back then.
I don't know if the problem has come again or what. But it's difficult for me to get an accurate feeling of my financial situation when everything is doubled.
Please let me know as soon as possible how I can fix this. Thank you, Laurel
It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, please follow instructions on disconnecting and deleting this account (this will not delete or disrupt connection with any other accounts): https://support.hellowallet.com/customer/portal/articles/1244561
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
If you have any further issues, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com, and we will be happy to assist you!
This question has received the maximum number of answers.