I added my credit union accounts and now duplicate accounts are showing up.....as many as 7 or more duplicates.....too hard to delete individually.....any way to do a mass delete.....I am new to HW and so far it is a frustrating experience....
can I delete the entire bank relationship and then start over?
Thanks for your help
It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, please follow instructions on disconnecting and deleting this account (this will not delete or disrupt connection with any other accounts): https://support.hellowallet.com/customer/portal/articles/1244561
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.