I had duplicates of my checking account for no reason all of a sudden.
I disconnected one and it still showed up with two accounts.
So I deleted one and it appears it was the one with all the history of this years spending. How do I get the deleted account back? Can hellowallet reset my account back to a previous point in time?
Once an account is deleted, all information associated with it is deleted as well. To delete a duplicate account it is important to not delete the original account by following these steps:
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, click the Edit link to the right of the account name and then select ‘Disconnect’. Follow the prompts to delete the account.
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts
This question has received the maximum number of answers.