Why does it put accounts twice.
The most common issue we see is due to the accounts duplicated due to multiple attempts to add the account to a HelloWallet profile. It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, click the Edit link to the right of the account name and then select ‘Disconnect’. Follow the prompts to delete the account.
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
Feel free to email in to Support@HelloWallet.com if you have any specific questions or concerns.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.