Why does hello wallet app double all the information? I was freaking out when I seen it. Then its saying I "spent" 1600.00 then doubling that. But in the keybank app it's saying the check hasn't even been cleared yet and I only have 110 in my account...I'm beyond lost
The issue here is most likely caused by your accounts being duplicated within HelloWallet. To fix the issue, please check the Accounts tab within your HelloWallet profile for any duplicated accounts.
It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, click the Edit link to the right of the account name and then select ‘Disconnect’. Follow the prompts to delete the account.
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
If you are still having trouble, please feel free to reach out to Support@HelloWallet.com and one of our agents would be happy to help.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.