Why so often is everything repeated? All of the numbers for spending are always wildly inflated. For example, I’ll have spent $895 on a bed frame, then it will be listed that I spent $3k (x4) at that company. I’m in a place where I would definitely have seen a repeat transaction on my account. Then when I get weekly emails it will list my checking account balance four times, or a deposit or an expense. Seems like it must be a bug, makes the app totally useless to me.
For Security purposes we do not discuss account specific inquiries on this channel. However, based on your description, it sounds as if your account may be duplicated within your HelloWallet profile. It’s easy to identify and delete these duplicate accounts without affecting existing accounts or transactions.
1. Click on the ‘Accounts’ tab at the top of the page.
2. From the main Accounts screen, click ‘edit’ to the right of the account.
3. You will either see a (1) to indicate the original account or a (2) to indicate the duplicate next to the bank name.
4. For the duplicate account, click the Edit link to the right of the account name and then select ‘Disconnect’. Follow the prompts to delete the account.
5. Repeat for any additional duplicate accounts.
If you continue to have trouble, please email in to Support@HelloWallet.com an we would be happy to further review the issue.
This question has received the maximum number of answers.